Video: Fantasia’s “Lose To Win” Gets Very Personal
Fantasia is back with a new album, Side Effects of You. Judging by the title of the album and its first release, Lose to Win, this album will largely be about heartache, and by heartache I mean Antwaun Cook. In her first single Fantasia sings about a man not willing to make their relationship work, and how his love makes her feel so insecure and ugly. It’s a terribly sad song about love unrequited. The song also samples the Commodores’ Night Shift, so instantly it feels familiar.
Check out the video when you continue, looks like it hits too close to home…
Sadly this is what many of us didn’t want to happen. The best lessons are the ones that are most personal.
- Official VIDEO: Adele – Someone Like You
- E-mail Proof: Fantasia Knew Antwun Was Living With His Wife
- Usher: ‘There Goes My Baby’ Full Official Video
- LOL!!! The Breakfast Club Teaches Jennifer Williams How To Fight!!!
- Photos: Fantasia Has An Album Release Party For “Back To Me”
- Yeah Whatever